What you will do
- Build software in a full-stack capacity, front-end and back-end, from architecture through deployment to the end-user.
- Contribute to existing products and services as well as build new ones.
- Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects you work on.
- Work relatively independently and asynchronously as part of a small US-based product team within a global company across several time zones.
- Contribute to product ideation and feature specification.
- Shape our engineering culture, values, and processes.
What you bring
- Demonstrated experience with a modern web technology stack that includes React, React Native, Node, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Apollo and Typescript.
- Demonstrated experience shipping software as part of a small team.
- Familiarity with emerging web platform best-practices, including progressive web applications, service workers, network optimization, and performance optimization.
- A willingness to be a broad generalist, wear many hats, and react to changing requirements.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks, work autonomously, understand technical tradeoffs.
- A product-first mindset with a forward-thinking approach about how to use your craft to enable and evolve the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially when working with non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion and enthusiasm about what you do.