What you will do
- Lead the vision for both the product interface and overall user experience by designing and evolving experiences and features from the ground up.
- Design adaptively to support several form factors (web, mobile web, Android, and iOS), languages, cultures, and levels of technical literacy.
- Influence product, and shape strategy and direction for big company bets.
- Break down large ambiguous problems into simple solutions and drive them from concept through completion.
- Identify and execute on major opportunities for the company, through a concerted thought partnership with cross-functional partners.
- Raise the bar on design quality across the organization.
- Mentor our design team and elevate design thinking across the entire company.
What you bring
- 5+ years experience on UI / UX design (portfolio with 1-2 enterprise or consumer products preferred)
- Proven ability to manage and lead in cross-functional environments.
- Can demonstrate thinking at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Experience with identifying and solving complex and ambiguous design problems.
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful visual and interaction work.
- AEffective prototyping skills (motion design skills are a bonus)