If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager who brings with them much more than just great command over the end-to-end sales cycle. We’d like our Sales Manager to be truly passionate about new client acquisition with a track record that proves it. BigSpring is a young and high-potential company and while working in our dynamic and high-growth environment, our Sales Manager will be expected to live up to our productivity standards and deliver closure, all while employing global best practices.
What you will do:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities and generate leads by tapping into new and proven sources
- Build a thorough understanding of product, market and potential clients’ business to develop customized targeted sales strategies
- Present the BigSpring narrative to decision makers at potential enterprises and drive conversions all the way through to closure
- Network effectively and build business relationships
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and market dynamics
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory. An advanced Degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience in client acquisition and enterprise sales
- Proven excellence in strategic thinking, negotiations and exceeding quarterly and yearly targets
- Storytelling experience in communicating the benefits of SaaS based learning/productivity platform
- Fluency in English (knowledge of local languages is a plus). Exceptional verbal and communication skills with effectiveness in influencing internal and external partners
- A passion for technology and learning, and a strong grasp of HR/learning/workforce trends
- The ability to interact with and influence CXOs and business heads in diverse industries
- A sound understanding of the market and strong business forecasting skills
- An ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
To apply, send an email titled “Sales Manager” to email@example.com with Your CV attached.