Regional Sales Head
If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
We expect our Region Sales Head to exhibit both passion and vision when it comes to scaling business. Naturally, a strong grasp on the end-to-end sales cycle is a given, but we’re also looking for someone who will thrive in our young and high potential company, forging and driving processes with a team to deliver exceptional growth within a region.
What you will do:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities and generate leads by tapping into new and proven sources
- Build a thorough understanding of product, market and potential clients’ business to develop customized targeted sales strategies and goals for business acquisition
- Initiate outreach, present the BigSpring narrative to decision makers at large enterprises and close high-volume profitable deals
- Network effectively and build business relationships
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and market dynamics
- Guide competitor research and drive client feedback
- Hire, build and coach a high-performing sales team
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory. An advanced Degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred.
- 10+ years of working experience in client acquisition and enterprise sales
- Proven excellence in strategic thinking, negotiations and exceeding quarterly and yearly targets
- The ability to interact with and influence CXOs and business heads in diverse industries
- Storytelling experience in communicating the benefits of SaaS based learning/productivity platform
- Fluency in English (knowledge of local languages is a plus). Exceptional verbal and communication skills with effectiveness in influencing internal and external partners
- A passion for technology and learning, and a strong grasp of HR/learning/workforce trends
- A sound understanding of the market and strong business forecasting skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
To apply, send an email titled “Regional Sales Head” to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV attached.