If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
Beyond creative vision, our production head is expected to have a mix of both technical and soft skills. Since video content is a key element of our product, the BigSpring approach to video production is a unique and dynamic one. We would expect our production head to bring with them a strong foundation in digital video production and the drive to reinvent processes, formats and ideas for scale and agility.
What you will do:
- Manage workflow across briefing, scripting, pre-production, shoot, post production and delivery with content team, script writers and production houses.
- Supervise shoots and liaise with production house.
- Liaise with vendors on localisation of content.
- Quality check all video content for brand guidelines, production values etc.
- Ensure all content packages are “good to go” with required elements like Video, Titling, Images etc.
- Analyse and optimise budgets and production costs regularly.
- Carry out scratch shoots and in-house productions from time-to-time.
- Innovate and constantly challenge the status quo on production processes.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in media, communication or film.
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience as an executive producer or senior producer in video production preferably at a digital content company, channel or production house.
- A basic level of hands-on capabilities with shooting and editing is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
To apply, send an email titled “Production Head” to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV attached.