Learning Design Specialist
If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
Bringing a structured and analytical approach to research, our Learning Design Specialist is expected to create skill-based, actionable content. At BigSpring, the content creation process begins from gaining deep insight into learners but also requires one to remain rooted in operational realities. At BigSpring, it is essential that the Learning Design Specialist align naturally with internal and external perspectives and constantly innovate to drive engagement at scale.
What you will do:
- Conduct primary research with clients to identify operational gaps and skills required to meet client’s business objectives defined by quantified performance indicators
- Thorough secondary research to validate the skills and approach
- Lead and participate in initiatives to create proprietary content and content that is consistent with client business objectives
- Integrate the content development approach with user engagement, improvising constantly based on analytical data
- Work with team and clients to develop, review, revise and approve scope of work, milestones and timeframes of the learning program to meet clients’ business needs.
- Collaborate with the video team to turn learning content into new-age, engaging video content.
- To be the key custodian of the core “learning” part through the stages of scripting, shoots and post production.
What you will need:
- Five years of working experience in content creation in consulting/client facing service oriented domain.
- Strong experience of integrating operational requirements with training plans, structuring briefs into processes and workflows.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in Instructional design is preferred.
- Proficiency in English is required, knowledge of local languages is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of instructional design and having conducted research in client facing domain is a plus.
- Experience in instructional design, especially related to media such as e-learning and mobile learning.
To apply, send an email titled “Learning Design Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV attached.