If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
Implementing a combination of revenue and after-sales goals, our Customer Success Manager needs to bring on board quite the entrepreneurial drive. Acting as the first point of contact for BigSpring’s fast-growing client base an intuitive, proactive and efficient approach to their requirements is key. Our Customer Success Manager also needs to deliver an increase in our wallet share with existing clients through upselling and cross selling.
What you will do:
- Generate leads
- Convert medium to large enterprises as clients for BigSpring
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and market dynamics as well as build deep product knowledge with external and internal sources such as peers and industry contacts.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of customer success, account management or sales experience, preferably with a SaaS product
- Consistent track record of past achievements including the ability to manage external stakeholders and grow accounts
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong, proven sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills shown by ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in agile environments
- A passion for technology, learning and driving business productivity
To apply, send an email titled “Customer Success Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV attached.