Customer Success Coach
If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
Channeling a strong client and learner perspective, our Customer Success Coach is someone who will take responsibility for learners’ performance and growth. At BigSpring, we’re all about productivity. So we’re looking for a Customer Success Coach who not only showcases a thorough understanding of operational efficiency but also brings along rich experience in leading a team in order to drive and deliver engagement at scale.
Mumbai, Delhi/NCR, Bangalore (India)
What you will do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business, align with learners’ profiles and learning content.
- Work with team and clients to develop, review, revise and approve scope of work, milestones and timeframes of the learning program to meet clients’ business needs.
- Work towards business objectives by engaging with learners over the mobile platform and providing constant feedback on demonstrated skills
- Understand findings of real time analytics in order to ensure learning engagement is driving business results
- Onboard client’s leaders and star performers, helping them drive learning among their teams.
- Synthesise best practices across clients and help influence our product through insightful inputs
- Stay informed of related global trends and developments, constantly strive to innovate and drive new ideas into our processes
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Five years of experience in customer-facing operational role, responsible for driving both business results and customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience in holding responsibility for a team’s performance and development
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly
- evolving team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence internal and external partners
- Proficiency in English is essential, knowledge of local languages is a plus
- Previous experience as a team coach would be a plus
To apply, send an email titled “Customer Success Coach” to email@example.com with Your CV attached.