If you’re looking to ditch the monotony and predictability in your career, read on.
If you’re a passionate go-getter with a head for unconventional solutions and a heart for team spirit, skip straight to our email.
If you’re excited at the prospect of collaborating with a global team that loves challenging the status quo, you’re in.
At BigSpring, we’re obsessively solving a major global challenge – employability. Our mobile learning and productivity solution is empowering people with the skills they need for a higher quality of life and at the same time helping enterprises such as Uber, United Technologies, OYO and Eureka Forbes transform productivity and growth through learning. Learning that’s not about endless training hours or empty certificates, but about measurable results. Our large and growing content library draws from the best of web – we’re passionate about reinventing learning content, and taking it from #yawn to #checkthisout. Above all, our team that sits across India, Singapore and the United States is driven by the need to deliver something meaningful, whether that’s by working towards a common goal, demonstrating ROI or through our user obsession.
Beyond creative vision and user understanding, our Content Strategist is expected to have a mix of both technical and soft skills. Since video content and UI / UX are key elements of our mobile SaaS product, the BigSpring approach to content strategy is dynamic. We would expect our Content Strategist to bring with them a strong foundation in thinking for UX and the drive to reinvent processes, formats and ideas for scale and agility.
What you will do:
- Devise a content strategy that weaves the BigSpring narrative across the product and online presence
- Work with the Engg team on CMS – taxonomy and metadata recommendations, site maps, content models, workflow recommendations
- Work with Learning Designers and Script Writers on planning, development and management of engaging learning content libraries across the platform
- Research and develop a strong understanding of the consumer and industry
- Ensure all content packages are “good to go” with required elements like Video, Titling, Images etc ensuring brand guidelines and production values.
- Channel learnings and trends from the best of the web on video content – Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn and UX – Google, Android, Apple into every BigSpring content touchpoint.
- Innovate and constantly challenge the status quo on content approaches.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication.
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience as a Content Strategist at a Digital Company / UX Writer
- A passion for technology with a finger on the pulse of industry relevant developments
- A foundation in copywriting, marketing and content creation and design sensibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
To apply, send an email titled “Content Strategist” to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV attached.